Loading this day's posts...
- cmalone on An Integral Condition for Core-Collapse Supernova Explosions
- gerhardtm on An Origin for Multi-Phase Gas in Galactic Winds and Halos
- drEvil on ASASSN-15lh: The Most Luminous Supernova Ever Discovered
- gerhardtm on A large narrow band H$\alpha$ survey at $z\sim0.2$: the bright end of the luminosity function, cosmic variance and clustering across cosmic time
- Shami Chatterjee on A very luminous magnetar-powered supernova associated with an ultra-long γ-ray burst